While I’m recovering from Insane Bike Ride 2017 (Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.), I should probably let you know I’ll be at Hal-Con, in Halifax, Nova Scotia, this weekend. The gust list is pretty awesome – come check it out!
Friday, Sept. 22
- 4 pm – 5 pm Signing, Booth A2
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm ~ Sketch Battle (Coca-Cola Stage)
Saturday, Sept. 23
- 12:00pm – 12:45pm ~ Dork Tower and Munckin – A +10 Life in Gaming (Room 301)
- 1 pm – 2 pm Signing, Booth A2
- 7:00PM – 9:00pm ~ Stargazer Soiree in Delta Halifax
Sunday, Sept. 24
- 12:45pm – 1:30pm ~ Creating Fun: Game Creation From Script to Sale (Room 302-3)
- 1:45 – 2:45 Signing, Booth A2
Hal-Con very generously gave me a table (a2 – about as appropriate for a British-born cartoonist as you could imagine), but I won’t be bringing anything to sell. I’ll post additional times there, though, if you’d like to bring anything along to get signed. Saturday and Sunday I’ll try and be there as soon as the doors open.
Judith and I adore Canada, and it will be great to be back!
Insane Charity Bike Ride 2017 was magnificent. A record-breaker, even! Thank you all!
I’ll try and post a full report soon, but here’s how I spent my Sunday night: